14 days ago
What You'll Do
- Review customer contract, statement-of-work and CDRL requirements and develop a plan to meet requirements.
- Communicate plan to program team.
- Work with the Control Account Managers (CAM) and Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to determine resource needs to support the work.
- Lead the development and implementation of the program baseline to meet the Earned Value Management System Description requirements.
- Work with CAMs to ensure schedule updates are entered into the IMS as provided.
- Incorporate changes into the schedule baseline as required following proper change management process.
- Provide the program with primary and secondary critical path analysis, variance to baseline analysis, and look-ahead reporting.
- Develop and issue all customer and management schedule reporting. Present schedule data as required.
- Work on development and implementation databases and data collection systems.
- Responsible for acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintaining multiple data systems.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain the integrity of databases and determine the need to filter and clean data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Work with management to assist in locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Support development of programmatic opportunities/risks and their mitigation strategies. Provide inputs to risk manager.
- Assist program team in development of CWBS, CWBS Dictionary, CWBS Index, charge number development, OBS and RAM.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
- Project Controls Specialist - BS in related field plus 10 years or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience using Microsoft Project 2019 or later preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understanding of earned value principles.
On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-rson engagement by working on-site three or more days each normally scheduled week in the primary work location.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.