about 1 month ago
Role: Product Manager/Product Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extensions
Job description: The client is seeking a Product Manager II in financial services to develop a strategy for designing and implementing financial/mortgage products. The product Manager is responsible for collaborating with stakeholder to effectively market our financial products and services.
- Adjusting, building, and entering data.
- Meeting with Team, data report centric, support AWS data storage where it stores into critical access.
- Comprised of tech and business and reporting and analytics.
- A small team that flows into broader project management.
- Work closely with PM and app owners within TEAM and across other functional teams to support update into system. Having lens from user perspective and data perspective.
- Ongoing basis as we bring governance process online -review data and drive data quality by communicating with end uses. Using process in place.
- Product Management
- AWS Cloud
- SQL Queries
- Reporting & Analytics
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.