14 days ago
We have a 6 month contract for a Terminal Support Tech to work in a warehouse environment setting up and provisioning POS - Point of Sale devices to be shipped out globally. Previous experience not required as this client will provide comprehensive training. Mus work on site in Newnan, GA.
Note: This job is working in a warehouse environment with no A/C.
Job Title: Terminal Support Tech - Technical Support
Location: Newnan, GA 30265 - onSite
Rate: $24-26 per hour w2 with benefits
The role of the Terminal Support Tech - Technical Support is responsible for executing various terminal provisioning tasks to support InComm Terminal Merchants ability to activate prepaid products.
- Enable terminals that have been shipped to merchant locations.
- Perform software upgrade to terminals in the field as needed.
- Assist with task outside the departments ticketing process; product testing, failed transaction troubleshooting.
- Support Special terminal-related projects as assigned.
- Always observes contractual obligations, turnaround time, call back time.
- Support all systems in accordance with department guidelines
Qualities / Skills:
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Foster Teamwork by working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Solid technical background with ability to rapidly learn new product or platform capabilities and apply knowledge to efficient operational procedures / practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent project coordination skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to cope effectively in fast-paced, stressful situations.
- Recognition of when issues need to be escalated to management.
- Ability to think and act independently while making appropriate decisions ensuring best approach for each project in queue.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to learn, retain and apply complex technical information core to job function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.