29 days ago
Position: Pega Developer LEAD
Location: Tampa, FL (Hybrid with onsite T,W,TH)
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and business knowledge spanning many processing platforms in the efforts of detailed design and development and/or support activities within the Pega development team.
- The development and maintenance of cost effective application software utilizing knowledge of tools, concepts and principles to construct and deliver software in direct support of customer business needs in the Pega platform utilizing Pega best practices.
- Takes ownership, directs, plans, manages, schedules and reports status on assigned efforts involved in the development, implementation, support and maintenance of systems across internal development platforms.
- Interacts with internal customers and other Systems department personnel to design, develop and maintain business applications that effectively support the clients Direct Operations.
- Proactively identifies and recommends opportunities to apply Pega technologies to business processes.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred
- 5+ years' related experience required
- Indepth knowledge of the Pega platform.
- Pega 8.x Senior Systems Architect Cert desired but not required with significant work experience
- Pega multi-channel platform development experience (Bix, conversational channel intergration, PDC)
- Experience with Pega platform upgrades
- Experience integrating with internal and external systems using APIs (Mule, Rest, SOAP)
- Relational database experience (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgresSQL)
- Extensive Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to deliver solutions that meet business requirements while aligning with the strategic vision of the Architecture team and modern Pega best practices.
- Ability to identify key issues impacting projects and resolve in a timely manner. Evaluate and provide recommendations on vendor system software packages and productivity tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to various levels of the organization.
- Ability to create and deliver senior level presentations.
- Ability to negotiate one on one with senior leaders and team members to resolve complex issues.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.