21 days ago
Ensures safe, accurate, and timely circulation of a significant value of currency/coin inventory to meet the needs of depository institutions and public citizens during normal operation and period of natural disaster. Performs processing, auditing, and troubleshooting activities in compliance with operating procedures and controls. Identifies and troubleshoots operational issues and assists customers with a variety of questions and problems, providing transactional and discrepancy reporting to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail, with experience strictly following procedures
- Warehouse experience
- Comprehensive customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office along with other various online applications as needed for the role
- Thorough knowledge of cash operations and the prescribed operating procedures, safety, security, and compliance and/or production standards and controls
- Position requires continuous visual concentration and manual dexterity to operate PC
- Requires regular sitting and standing/walking
- Major lifting and carrying, not likely to exceed fifty pounds
- May require extended work hours and/or schedule flexibility as unexpected situations and/or workflow dictate
- Occasional domestic travel including overnight stays may be necessary
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience
- HS diploma required; Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline preferred.
- Performs a limited scope of moderately complex inspection, verification, inventory, preparation and record keeping activities governing the accurate processing of cash and coin receipts, payments, and destruction.
- Performs moderately complex process auditing activities ensuring transactional accuracy and inventory security at multiple points in the receipt/payable process.
- May act as witness to destruction of currency in accordance with Treasury requirements.
- Provides hardware and software support for computer systems used by cash operations.
- Provides technical support for the automated vault retrieval system.
- Performs some routine administrative, reporting, and budget management functions.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.