about 1 month ago
2 days a week on site in DC
PUBLIC TRUST ELIGIBLE
ITIL A MUST
|Number of Years|
|Minimum of ten (10) years' experience or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.||Bachelor of Science and Applicable|
Experience with implementing/managing the implementation and configuration of all infrastructure components, applications, hardware, and tools. Experience providing comprehensive managed network, security and infrastructure operations and internet services:
Network & Security Infrastructure Operations
- Experience with Operations, management, and maintenance of all Network and Security devices in the computing environment including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Point (AP) devices, NAC, Load Balancers, and other network, server, storage, security software and tools, DNS, DHCP services, intrusion detection/prevention, content filtering, anti-virus/anti-malware, and security hardware components deployed.
- Experience working with public carriers and other circuit providers to perform any operations activities (e.g., provisioning, problem management etc.)
- Experience with performing environmental monitoring of LAN closets & data center, as applicable, to ensure operation within all threshold settings for optimum secure performance.
- Proactively evaluate, identify, and recommend configurations or changes to configurations that will enhance performance.
- Experience with performing system upgrades without impacting end users, on all routers, switches, compute and storage, AP devices, load balancers, and other infrastructure hardware components as applicable in the computing environment.
- Maintain and provide audit information including access, general logs, and application logs in accordance with the security policies.
- Ensure that network administration activities are coordinated through defined change management processes.
- Use and maintain SOPs and performance management procedures documents to operate and maintain the infrastructure.
- Adhere to network administration requirements and policies, network systems management and troubleshooting (e.g., performance, problem, change and capacity monitoring), bandwidth management, protocol usage statistics (e.g., identify top talkers by protocol) procedures to ensure all services are operating as intended. Execute network monitoring and problem management procedures, including responding to escalation thresholds that don't comply with requirements and adhere to defined policies.
- Experience operating and validating intrusion detection system (IDS) alerts against network traffic using packet analysis tools.
- Recommend computing environment vulnerability correction suggestions.
- Execute strategy for containment and recovery as needed, while evaluating all data points to determine entry point and risk to a system.
- Execute a repeatable DevSecOps paradigm for program operational efforts.
- Support in providing guidance, implementation recommendations, and assistance in developing a DevSecOps paradigm for program operational efforts.
- Restore and recover from a compromise or breach, leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementations to quickly bring systems back online.
- Maintain standard OS, hardening, and baseline configurations using approved images for all devices including network, security, server, storage and end user devices such as laptops and mobile devices that are government furnished.
- Heavily scrutinize all users, devices, data flows, and requests for access.
- Log, inspect, and continuously monitor all configuration changes, resource accesses, and network traffic for suspicious activity.
- Work with the program team in responding, as necessary, to all potentially adverse events within program networks and platforms, in coordination with and as advised by the program IT Director and CISO.
- Provide continuous operation and support for the SCIF.
- Experience operating and supporting the ICAM infrastructure including Identity Management, Credential Management, Authentication Services, Authorization services, Identity Governance and Administration services, and Access Control services and support of a cloud-based directory domain structure.
Unified Communication & Collaboration
- Experience with operations and maintenance of the Audio Visual/Video Teleconferencing (AV/VTC) capabilities for on-site conference rooms and video/web conferencing virtual connections that allow staff to effectively collaborate in person and in a virtual setting securely integrating voice, video, and data.
- Experience with providing administrative, operational, and management support for any Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution, analog, digital, and other communication devices.
- Experience with providing oversight and maintenance of furnished Laptop/Mobile devices, including drivers, patches, and client application management.
- Experience managing enterprise network for optimal performance.
- Experience gathering and reporting on performance metrics and monitoring the performance of critical components to include, but not limited to availability/uptime, response time, end-to-end throughput, bandwidth utilization, load balancing, and potential error conditions.
- Experience with change management processes and procedures to facilitate sound delivery practices and maintenance of the infrastructure environments.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.