27 days ago
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements enterprise networks and related hardware and software.
- Designs and documents network architecture. Performs assessments on existing technologies to determine performance and capacity gaps.
- Establishes security (firewalls, intrusion detection), connectivity and access parameters.
- Provides recommendations to optimize network infrastructure. Tests and tunes security devices and systems.
- Programs routers and switches.
- Implements communications technologies (data or voice).
- Manages network services from planning phase through implementation.
- Solid knowledge of routing protocols, network hardware and software, security technologies and network infrastructure are required.
Must Have Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Network Engineering background
- Network security (Firewalls) experience
- Cloud connectivity
- Presentation skills
- CCNP certification or similar experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.