about 2 months ago
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: HYBRID at Mount Laurel, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months(with Possible extension)
- Hands-on IP router/switch/telephony customer premises equipment
- Design, configure and deploy LAN and WAN network connections, hardware, software and communication links and services.
- Optimize the network and systems services and troubleshoot any network performance issues.
- Responsible for the service provision and monitoring of the network infrastructure to company standards.
- Specific knowledge and 1 to 3 year's experience with Cisco and Juniper routers
- Knowledge of internetworking designs and their applications and routing
- Solid knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 internetworking technologies
- Experience with protocols
- Firewall experience with firewalls such as (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint NG etc.)
- Extensive experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Certifications such as (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) are a plus.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.