25 days ago
As Enterprise Database Systems Programmer, you will be part of a team of technicians providing 'on-site' and 'out of hours' support all database management systems running in our data centers globally on the IBM zSeries platform.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the engineering of database management systems software and associated tooling.
- Work with Company businesses on application development projects by providing subject matter expertise and database administration support for business applications.
- Work with key database systems software vendors on the future design and features of software products that are utilized by Company.
- Impact cost saves and cost avoidance by standardizing design solutions and optimizing database management system infrastructure and application efficiencies.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in any/some of the following technologies: DB2 z/OS/ IMS/ IDMS/ IBM InfoShpere Replication Server/ eNets's RRDF/ IBM's Infosphere Data Replication for VSAM z/OS/ CA DB2 Tools/ IBM DB2 Utilities/ SMP/E/ DB2 Connect/ DB2 Client/ DB2 Analytics Accelerator/ Oracle Database on z/Linux/ z/OS/ z/Linux/ MongoDB on z/Linux
- Well organized and able to keep a number of activities in progress in parallel, balancing priorities as necessary, in particular between support and project work.
- A good team member. Ability to communicate clearly at all levels while working either individually or as a team player is essential.
- Self-starter, but also a completer/finisher who ensures that tasks/projects are fully completed with the necessary updates to documentation.
- Understanding of fundamental data processing concepts & terminology.
- Experience with creating written procedure documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.