Piney Point Village
17 days ago
Title: Measurement Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid at 77024)
Client is seeking a measurement analyst to provide support for measurement activities surrounding ongoing field development. The primary focus of this role is management and reporting of meter accuracy and efficiency with the utilization of the FLOWCAL application. The selected candidate will apply sound knowledge and technical skills in evaluating and managing production data within the FLOWCAL database. The role will require close interfaces with measurement technicians, measurement supervisors, and field production data management technicians to help to optimize the quality and accuracy of production data. This position will also require working with various support teams in Houston to ensure efficient delivery of requested information. Effective communication and organization skills are a must.
- Run FLOWCAL exception resolver daily and work to resolve identified exceptions weekly
- Utilize historical data and analytical experience to estimate production data that cannot be recovered
- Maintains and evaluates facility balancing on a weekly/monthly basis
- Works closely with the production data management team members to ensure production data across the asset is consistent and accurate
- Imports and evaluate meter proving, meter calibration, and liquid and gas analyses to ensure data quality and conformance with contractual obligations
- Completes end of month close processes
- Creates and tracks field measurement issues
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Publish clear, concise, and timely communication on measurement and product validation activities
- Capable of multi-tasking numerous projects and working within deadlines
Minimum Requirements: Education: High school diploma (or equivalent)
Experience: 1 - 2 years oil and gas production experience
Computer Skills: Proficiency with the Microsoft suit of products and intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills required.
Travel: Field visits 1x per year
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, planning, and organizing skills.
- Good documentation skills required to support analysis and problem resolution.
- Bachelor's level degree Experience in use of FLOWCAL products
- Experience with Spotfire Oil and gas experience in the production operations or measurement fields
- Basic understanding of gas and liquid measurement
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.