about 1 month ago
Job Tittle: Operator
Location: Fremont, CA 94538
- Assesses material needs and develops forecasts for assigned production area at the beginning of the shift and orders materials to support the production schedule.
- Transports materials, including raw materials, components, packaging materials, finished goods and/or scrap, to/from production floor.
- Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as intercompany bills- of-lading.
- Prepares outgoing materials using a variety of methods including, scanning, labelling, wrapping.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift or pallet jack.
- Posts weights and shipping charges.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures, typically acquired through a combination of limited prior relevant on-the- job or vocational training.
- Relevant work experience (1+ years) and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.