22 days ago
Title: Senior Maintenance Mechanic/ Technician
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
SHIFT: 1st Shift
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance at facilities and on manufacturing machinery for assigned area(s) including physical building(s), process, and support equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment issues to minimize production downtime and process waste, requiring knowledge of systems to run sophisticated plant machinery.
- Completes all work orders, preventive maintenance sheets, and repair logs and related documents to reflect work performed.
- At higher levels, may provide technical support and training to maintenance and engineering
- Performs general facilities maintenance duties including painting, light carpentry, electrical, and/or plumbing work, upkeep of office machines, metal fabrication, and moving of machinery and/or office furniture and equipment.
- May rebuild machines as required, including parts (motors, drives, etc.) replacement.
- Assist in the production of a product that meets all requirements for Compliance, Cost, Quality, and Delivery plant metrics.
- At higher levels, may create and edit PLC programs for machinery, including robots.
- Applies mastery of skills, extensive knowledge, and ingenuity in area of specialization, typically acquired through a combination of job-related vocational training and considerable relevant work experience
Skill Level Application
- Requires independent action, initiative and resourcefulness to resolve problems and make recommendations to accomplish tasks and make recommendations for improvement to work processes.
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
- Adapts procedures, techniques, tools, material and/or equipment to meet special needs.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.