23 days ago
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic / Technician
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Duration: 6 months (Contract to Hire)
The Maintenance Mechanic conducts preventative maintenance, calibrations, troubleshoots and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and components.
Applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions, failure analysis, and recommending process improvements for increased productivity.
Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support for Injection Molding Manufacturing Equipment as well as Stamping, Plating, and Assembly Equipment.
Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Provide maintenance support to production focused on maximizing the quality of equipment performance and it's availability for use by manufacturing.
* Install, start up, and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
* Investigate and repair production machinery as required.
* Assist Maintenance Operations in the control and maintenance of the spare parts inventory. Requires researching, ordering, and maintaining records of parts and supplies.
* Perform with limited supervision advanced levels of electrical troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, and verification.
* Perform work from directions in the form of verbal instruction, blueprints, or sketches with no supervision and create all required documentation.
* Recommend facilities work or modifications as required to correct deficiencies or substandard systems. Assists in implementation of changes.
* Review and make recommendations for Preventative Maintenance of machinery.
* Lead and perform emergency repair efforts for all equipment in use.
* On time completion of assigned preventive maintenance inspections.
* On time completion of assigned projects.
* Provide feedback and input for project planning.
* Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs.
* Professional, upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, takes pride in work, and possess the ability to manage time effectively.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.