about 1 month ago
Title: Mailroom Representative
Location: : Dallas, TX- 5 days onsite
Duration: Long Term Contract (Possibility of FT conversion)
- The primary focus of the Mailroom Representative is to coordinate the receipt, identification, preparation and scanning of all incoming mail, interoffice correspondence, and overnight packages; coordinate the printing, folding/inserting, and application of postage of all outgoing mail; and coordinate the pick-up of all outgoing mail and packages by the vendors in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- The Mailroom Representative will also handle special printing and binding projects in accordance with the requestor's instructions.
- Receive courier delivery of incoming mail collected from local post office boxes. Separate certified and priority mail from first class mail and log-in the trackable mail. Date stamp and open envelope. Open, date stamp, identify department and/or recipient of each mail piece and scan envelope and its contents to appropriate document folder for processing by department..
- Receive incoming courier delivery of interoffice mail and packages. Log-in trackable mail. Identify department and or recipient of each mail piece and scan envelope and its contents to appropriate document folder for processing by department. Separate applicable original documents and slot for department pick-up.
- Receive incoming overnight courier deliveries. Log-in packages. Identify department and or recipient of each package. Separate applicable original documents envelopes and print delivery manifests per department instructions; Slot for department pick-up.
- Scan return mail pieces.
- Schedule and print mail out requests in accordance with department instructions.
- Perform data entry updates to SharePoint with mailing and scanning information.
- Utilizing internal office equipment fold/insert letters into envelopes and apply postage in accordance with company policies and procedures and USPS requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate outgoing local and overnight courier pick-ups.
- Complete ad hoc printing and binding jobs per business unit request.
- Scan, Import, and Index documents into Imaging system timely and accurately in accordance with established procedures.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years customer service and/or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, and customer service skills required.
- Effective organizational and time management skills required.
- Intermediate PC skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of systems and familiarity with standard office equipment is required.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to North Richland Hills Office may be required during training during first 60 days.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to sixty (60) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.