16 days ago
Title: Machine Learning engineer
Location: Hybrid Model - 1 week on site in a Month
Long term role with extensions
Location Options - Jersey City NJ, Boston MA, Durham NC, Westlake TX, Smithfield RI, or Merrimack NH.
Required Skills :
Manager is looking for, below three skills:
1) Fine-tuning, hosting LLMs using Sagemaker
3) Using RAG for improving NLP/LLM systems.
The Expertise You Have
- Has Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- 5+ years of proven experience in implementing Big data solutions in data analytics space.
- 1+ years of experience in developing ML infrastructure and MLOps in the Cloud using AWS Sagemaker.
- Extensive experience working with machine learning models with respect to deployment, inference, tuning, and measurement required.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python), SQL, Unix scripting or related programming languages and exposure to some of Python's ML ecosystem (numpy, panda, sklearn, tensorflow, etc.).
- Experience with building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models, using tools like Apache Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks.
- Data movement technologies (ETL/ELT), Messaging/Streaming Technologies (AWS SQS, Kinesis/Kafka), Relational and NoSQL databases (Dynamo DB, EKS, Graph database), API and in-memory technologies.
- Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using Open-source technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/DAGs tools (AWS Step Functions, Airflow, Luigi, Kubeflow, or equivalent).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM).
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.