about 1 month ago
Job Title - Logistics Analyst
Location - Decatur, IL 62525
Duration - 6 Months contract
The main function of a logistics planning analyst is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule.
A typical planning analyst is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
Typical task breakdown:
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Work with point of use quality and supply chain to find and deliver parts to line.
- Daily supply chain and operations team interaction.
- Fast paced, high sense of urgency on the shop floor.
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Decatur supply chain systems including green screens.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Only one small panel interview for around 30 minutes, probably virtual via Teams.
- May be required to come for an in-person interview.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.