Town of Bloomfield
about 2 months ago
- Having an experience of 7+ year as a UX Researcher.
- Coordinate, guide and collaborate with sub-teams (Experience Owners, Content Strategy, Data & Analytics) to ensure alignment with the overall colleague experience plan, priorities, and project timelines.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand research requests and identify potential problem/opportunity areas for study, as well as build and maintain relationships with their respective business units within the enterprise.
- Serve as the subject-matter expert and key partner in research design and analysis, utilizing traditional and modern methodologies to execute research plans.
- Create effective and comprehensive research plans for both one-time research projects and ongoing project work, while also reviewing past research to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Support the design and creation of research artifacts such as user personas, journey maps, experience maps, success metrics (KPIs).
- Drive large survey efforts, create dashboards for both internal and external use, and bring quantitative weight to strategic and roadmap planning.
- Champion the voice of the colleague in conversations with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product team leadership and aligned end user experience owners where applicable to (product, application & engineering) to integrate learnings into overall program and measurement.
- Collaborate and mentor the entire research team, including junior research team members to establish and promote consistent, rigorous research practices and standards; model and advocate for those standards on our team and promote research excellence across the organization.
- Proactively investigate and learn new processes, techniques, and emerging technologies for user research.
- Proactively provide strategic ideas and suggestions for research team improvement to management.
- Effectively navigate competing priorities for a product's research plan to deliver quality results on time.
- Drive product improvement at the systems level through effective communication, post-study follow-up & planning, and relational influence amongst known cross-functional teams. Looking forward to connecting with you and taking things further.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.