about 1 month ago
Job Title Lead Java Engineer
Corporate Title Vice President
Location Cary, NC
- Be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, leveraging best practices, and build data-driven decisions
- Lead a team of highly motivated professionals and align the career objectives of professionals to the objectives of the organization and provide the platform for professional growth
- Manage the software development life cycle (SDLC) of software components all the way to production, including helping support the application to resolve production issues with appropriate triaging
- Deliver state of the art solutions and be a hands-on technologist. Implement leading technology advancements in the industry
- Maintain hygiene, risk, control, and stability at the core of every delivery
- Partner with User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Design team, Architects, Business Analysts, Stakeholders across and Stakeholders situated in multiple regions and time-zones; at varying capacity to understand requirements
- You will lead the delivery of components & features in an Agile pod, actively engaging in design sessions with the global development team, while also partnering with the other engineers on code reviews and pair programming sessions
- As a Java Engineer, you will also partner with the product team, enterprise infrastructure architects and engineers in test to optimize the solution delivery by integrating with appropriate control frameworks
- Partner with enterprise risk team and production services to ensure continuous adherence to technology policies including technology roadmap compliance
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) degree in the field of computer science and/or technology
- Experience with all Agile software development frameworks and processes, technical architecture, and software design. Experience with Java based Monolithic/Microservices (preferred Spring-boot framework) Python, Oracle/ MySQL, and or /PostgreSQL
- Experience designing and implementing distributed enterprise applications with Microservices. Experience with the design and implementation of Application Programming Interface (API's) - REST/SOAP Services, Open API's. Knowledge in container runtime environments (Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift). Experience implementing applications onto Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity writing Structured Query Language (SQL), optimizing, and simplifying existing queries. Experience with Unix Shell scripting & Windows platforms
- Experience with UI Technologies such as ReactJS. Hands-on experience in Kafka & MQ Messaging technologies
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.