24 days ago
Position: Information Security Analyst - Kubernetes
Location: Atlanta, GA or Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract to Hire
The Cloud Security Engineering group builds and delivers technology which enables shift left security integration through partnership and collaboration across Technology Risk and Information Security, as well as multiple Technology teams. Information Security Analysts working in the Kubernetes Security domain will design and develop Cloud infrastructure security requirements across Cloud platform, container, network, and storage tiers to deliver security capabilities for the enterprise Hybrid Multi Cloud Journey. The Specialist will be accountable for securely enabling the cloud journey through a delivery-based program based on automation and guardrails-based approach.
- Deliver Cloud Security Engineering functions intended to establish security code elements across private and public multi-cloud
- Provide security and engineering expertise and guidance to the Cloud Programs, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Policy as Code (PaC).
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and SMEs to deliver complete security architecture solutions.
- Design and deliver Container security requirements and guardrails across VMs, Containers, CNI, CSI, and Mesh
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.
- Present key security ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical), in an effective manner.
- 3 years of experience in Information Security roles.
- 2 years of experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes cluster administration or Kubernetes security solution implementation.
- Experience with Docker, Open Container Initiative (OCI), or similar containerization platforms.
- Experience in defining Rego policies for enforcement through Open Policy Agent (OPA) Gatekeeper.
- Proven ability to read and critique source code, including Terraform and either Python or Go.
- Experience building and consuming REST or GraphQL APIs using Python or Go is preferred.
- Experience in applying Security Principles to Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters and container workloads.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Git, GitOps and various Git workflows.
- Experience with pull-based GitOps via ArgoCD to manage cluster deployments and workloads as code.
- Experience working with GitHub Actions or Jenkins Pipelines.
- Understanding of Cloud Fundamentals, including securing public cloud with data protection controls.
- Experience performing validation and verification of configurations in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of security configuration management, container security, endpoint security and secrets management as they are applied to cloud applications.
- Knowledge of network architecture, proxy infrastructure, and programs to support network access and enablement.
- Understanding of multiple Information Security domains, such as Identity & Access Management, Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, Network Security, Data Loss Prevention, End User Security, etc.
- Experience in defining resources configurations using Terraform or Helm.
- Understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electric Computer Engineering (ECE) or equivalent information security degree.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) preferred.
- Other Information Security or Cloud Certifications preferred, such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.