23 days ago
Dexian is representing an opportunity for a Kubernetes Administrator. Our customer is a dynamic small business with the mission to deliver advanced sensor data processing technologies and scientific instrumentation capabilities in support of National Security and Defense.
The Kubernetes Administrator should understand the intricacies of deploying secure Kubernetes environments; RedHat Openshift experience is a plus. The Kubernetes Administrator will work well as a part of a team, prioritizes the quality of their product, and seizes opportunities to be creative, learn and grow. The Kubernetes Administrator will be open to other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years professional experience building and maintaining Kubernetes environments
- Minimum three (3) years professional experience using Linux operating systems
- Strong understanding of Ansible playbooks
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions
- Detail oriented
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong development experience using Docker, docker-compose, and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Redhat Openshift Container Platform version 4+
- Deploying and maintaining CI/CD solutions for DevSecOps such as gitlab-ci and Jenkins
- Experience developing ansible playbooks for process automation
- Experience with VMWare compute, storage, and network configurations
- Dell server, switch and SAN configuration and maintenance
- Scripting with bash, python, or perl
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field
This position requires a Department of Defense Security clearance at the Top Secret level or ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
U.S. citizens ONLY are eligible for clearance and this position
- The customer reasonably expects to pay $100,000.00/year to $195,000.00/year based on skills and experience. The customer considers several factors when extending an offer of employment, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills. This is not a guarantee of compensation.
The customer offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 3% Fully Vested Company 401K Contribution (no employee contribution required)
- 100% company paid HSA Medical insurance, with a choice of 2 buy-up options
- 80% company paid Dental insurance
- 100% company paid Vision insurance
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100% company paid Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off, including Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Flexible work hours
Our customer is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.