about 1 month ago
Job Title: IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 - 12 months (Long Term Extension Possible)
Shift Timings: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM - Monday - Friday
Description / Responsibilities :
- Ability to listen and retain instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and determine if hardware, software, or user error
- Understand working in a networked environment
- Troubleshooting, Replacing of networked printers
- Install and maintain hardware, software, peripheral equipment, network cabling and cables at workstations and data cabinets/IDF.
- Help with employee cubicle and building moves.
- Work in a team environment.
- Daily use of Service Now Ticketing
- Work tickets and document in a timely fashion according to our SLA
- Familiar with DELL and HP systems (Desktops / Laptops)
- Working with docking stations, CC terminals, scanners and other peripherals
- Navigating Windows 10, Office 365, MS Teams, VMWare
- Work on Mobile devices and MFA
- Working with remote tools
- Knowledge in working in a clinical environment (not required but desired)
- Knowing when to escalate an issue
- Comfortable asking questions
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.