about 1 month ago
Job Title: IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 - 12 months (Long Term Extension Possible)
Shift Timings: 8 AM to 5 PM PST - Monday thru Friday
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience in Information Technology, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with providing IT Desktop Support
- 4+ years of experience installing software applications and performing hardware upgrades on desktop computers within a business environment as well as server infrastructure.
- 4+ years of experience installing and supporting networked devices such as printers and scanners.
- Possess any of the following certifications; A+, MCP or MCSE, CompTIA Network+ or a Cisco CCNA.
- Must be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of how to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues.
- Must have a firm understanding of basic networking principles.
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel (30%) off-site to provide IT Support (within a 50 mile radius)
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.