22 days ago
Dexian is seeking a IT Support Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Santa Rosa, CA
- The IT Support Specialist is part of the team who proactively maintain our computer environments by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, and installing hardware and software solutions.
- In this role, you will need to rely on your experience and expertise to be self-sufficient and frequently work independently, while also collaborating with our IT team and managed service providers.
- You will be responsible for onsite and remote installation and support for all technology to include but not limited to, workstations, servers, printers, networks, VoIP systems, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- The IT Support Specialist plays a vital role in the day-to-day experience of our employees and Bank operations.
- Serving as a first point of contact for inbound requests, the team is agile, leveraging a strong commitment to customer service with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Ensures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking rules and/or regulations.
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features, installation, set-up, and troubleshooting of software via phone or in person
- Strong technical skills to diagnose, analyze, and correct customer reported hardware issues to include basic PC, laptop, phone (VoIP), email, and network connectivity as necessary.
- Escalate issues as needed and ensure that the business can complete all job functions with a minimum of disruption and downtime.
- Performing scheduled software/hardware system checks & upgrades (may involve occasional after-hours work)
- Train others outside the department regarding troubleshooting techniques for areas of responsibility
- Provide technical support to employees and customers using phone, email, and the ticketing system; provide in-person support to onsite employees.
- Communicate to clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Assure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, including all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Develop expertise in in-house applications and perform issue identification, verification, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate feedback loop between end-users, IT team, and other business functions.
- Record accurate and comprehensive information for requests, incidents, and resolutions.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and tracking of computers, telephones and peripheral devices.
- Conducting user training on hardware, software systems & peripheral devices
- Maintain and constantly Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service offerings and how it relates to client's needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of at least 5 years PC, Networking troubleshooting/repair and cabling experience and have at least two current certifications. A+, Network+, , MCSA, MCP, certification preferred.
- A degree in Computer Technology or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Understanding of the following technologies: PC's, laptops, printers, and other peripherals, Networking, , Windows 10, Microsoft 365 / Office 365, anti-virus / anti-malware software
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange
- Ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and support user networks, equipment, software and services remotely and onsite
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal staff members and external professionals, including consultants, auditors, technical staff and others
- Significant experience of providing customer service, help desk, computer training and desktop support in high output, dynamic environment
- Experience with creating technical documentation for both Administrators and End-Users.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, team-oriented service desk environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross-functional teams
- Knowledge on virtual environments and RDP /RDS
- Knowledge of networking solutions including TCP/IP, firewall, LAN/WAN, wireless, VPN, VLANs preferred
- A commitment to developing and delivering top professional service to the End-Users
- A commitment to the development and implementation of proactive/preventative measures
- Excellent awareness of, and ability to keep current on, existing and emerging network technologies
- Highly motivated; you will join a small team of high performers where a positive can-do attitude is essential to our collective success
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to various locations
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.