about 1 month ago
Position: IT Support Associate/Specialist I
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Lake Mary FL 32746
The Technical Operations Analyst will be responsible for monitoring ticket flows in our ServiceNow ticketing system as well as monitoring a central mailbox for client requests and escalations.
The Eagle ACCESS Operations team is seeking an exceptional Technical Operations Analyst who is willing to grow his or her skill set to ensure the fast fulfillment of requests and resolution of incidents in a fast-paced, high volume, highly available and high growth environment.
This person will need to understand high level business operational workflows, as well as, route and follow up on client work requests. The Technical Operations Analyst will work on rotating shifts, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern U.S. time. The Technical Operations Analyst will be responsible for monitoring ticket flows in our ServiceNow ticketing system as well as monitoring a central mailbox for client requests and escalations.
* First point of contact for all initial email and ticket based requests.
* Ability to quickly assign work to appropriate teams.
* Capable of acting as an intermediary between Eagles Clients and technical teams in order to schedule work requests.
* Shift-based work will require working on a regular rotation.
* Required to interact with business users and technical users both internally and externally.
* 1 year or more of experience in a service desk related position with demonstrated success.
* Ability to follow complex sets of instructions, and excellent attention to detail.
* Familiarity with MS Window and Excel.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit www.dexian.com to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.