21 days ago
Our best Client has a Remote in EST Contract to hire opening for an IT SOX Compliance Specialist.
Pay rate is $55-65 per hour w2 with benefits
- The ideal candidate will have experience with SOX compliance, completed Audits with QSA, creating IT general controls and experience with SOX PARs / User Access Reviews.
- The team is split between Compliance specialists who only do compliance and then there are Auditors who only do auditing (test the compliance processes)
- We are looking for a consultant who is on the compliance side or has both compliance and auditing but focused on SOX compliance.
- SOX ITGCs - IT general controls
- User Access Reviews / Privileged Access Reviews
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support IT project activities pertaining to requirements, design, implementation, and administration of application product and services.
- Carry out access governance activities including privileged access and all user access reviews.
- Work with infrastructure vulnerability assessments and PCI compliance to obtain annual certification.
- Perform SOX compliance assessments.
- Track open remediation items from SOX assessments to ensure timely completion.
- Work closely with both the Internal and External audit teams to assist with periodic audits.
- Provide written reports on a weekly and ad hoc basis for Information Security leadership.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT to create and document solution designs, focusing on process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions related to current and future business environments.
- Work with daily operations and provide general administrative support to the assigned IT organization.
- Create charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Process changes by integrating new processes with existing processes and communicate the changes to the Business Systems team impacted.
- Coordinates, directs, and integrate the company's IT processes, services, and applications for the purpose IT business delivery.
- Implement effective solutions based on business requirements while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business.
- Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5 - 7 yrs
- Certifications (preferred but not required): CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Skills: Demonstrates advanced knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories in own discipline, and has extensive knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
- Demonstrates advanced business knowledge and analyses
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the function.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.