14 days ago
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Commerce City Colorado 80022 - 100% onsite
Duration: 3-4 month contract role, possibly may convert to FTE or extend
Pay: $20-$25/hour W2
- This position would be 30-40 hours per week.
- This person will support updating the hardware asset database, recycling old computer hardware and setting up and imaging new computer hardware, including Microsoft as well as apple iPads.
- A Background check is required to including CJIS fingerprinting and testing (Police department access requirement).
Number of Positions: 1
Dexian has been engaged to find an IT Service Desk Analyst for a four-month assignment with a City municipality in the Denver region.
This resource will provides Tier 1 technical support (first line support) for City staff by phone, in-person, email and via IT Service Management (ITSM) system. Escalates Tier 2 issues to the IT Technician team. Performs a variety of computer systems support tasks, inventory/salvage tasks and administrative tasks.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Triage incoming tickets to ensure proper classification, categorization, and routing Provides Tier 1 support to end-users in solving technical problems and fulfilling service requests utilizing systems management tools and techniques.
- Provide world-class customer service as the primary person managing the IT Service Desk Phone Line.
- Provides ownership of the computer inventory and salvage process utilizing the CMDB system.
- Manages City wide copiers including service and support Oversees and manages the IT Inventory in the IT Inventory Database (CMDB).
- Checks out and tracks equipment used by other departments including laptops and accessories Installs, diagnosis, repairs, upgrades and maintains computing hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, copiers, printers, audio/visual systems, phones, mobile devices and communicating devices for the entire organization.
- Assists IT Technician team with sets up, installations, images and upgrades to desktop hardware and software including peripherals throughout the City.
- Utilizes Active Directory and Office365 for basic user and computer management, and ensure accurate updated information that follow department standards. Troubleshoot network wiring and repair as necessary.
- Provides end-user training on various City technology systems.
- Participate on IT projects as technical resource for assigned projects Participates in the review and evaluation of equipment and software alternatives for departments/users and recommends solutions.
- Assists with hardware/software purchases and coordinates installation and upgrades.
- Prepares and maintains system documentation pertaining to policies, procedures and IT systems
- Performs daily monitoring of service tickets and ensures work is being completed in a timely manner while maintaining high levels of communications with the customer until the work is completed to the customers' satisfaction.
- Document all work products and progress in the IT Service Management System. Ensure service level commitments are met to internal and external customers.
- All employees must model and demonstrate the City Values at all times during the course of employment; to include: Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Respect and Excellence
- Associates degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite and current Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Training and experience in maintenance, repair and proper use of personal computers.
- Experience and training in ITIL with ITIL Foundations Certification preferred.
Dexian / Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.