15 days ago
Position: Sr. Procurement Specialist w/ Ariba
Location: REMOTE (EST Hours)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Summary: Responsible for daily procurement transaction and systems tasks in assigned commodities and projects. Provide support to all offices and employees on all procurement and system related matters and maintains effective communication & interface with the organization and the preferred suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of all procurement, supplier, contract management and sourcing solution suites
- Understands and develops redundant processes, where required, to ensure smooth and efficient production flow. Participates in continuous improvement activities and provides suggestions for cost reduction and improved efficiency.
- Procure product and services from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need. Process purchase orders in accordance with company standards and policies & procedures.
- Reviews procurement of non-standard items. Working with Sourcing and selects suppliers for lower cost items or items of limited scope and complexity and negotiates price, delivery, quality and service.
- Maintain and assist sourcing with communicating to all offices and users product standards, price changes, product transitions, etc. Provide systems user guides and training as needed.
- Creates and reviews reports to ensure purchase orders, invoice payments etc. are accurately being processed and documented.
- Reviews supplier accounts aging reports to ensure all purchases are paid in a timely manner.
- Supplier and Internal User, communication, and training for Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems.
- Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems form and template management
- Support users with procurement systems Data Reports
- Catalog management with suppliers and business key stakeholders.
- Assist in implementation of Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems new features or business requirements.
- Assist in monitoring Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems compliance and assist with process documentation for internal audit.
- Assist with submitting Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems supplier support creating support tickets and troubleshooting issues.
- Actively involved in the solution implementation to ensure that solutions are accurately scoped and delivered in line with the expectations of the business.
- Work on final configuration set up and guide customers in UAT.
- Other procurement and systems duties and special projects as assigned.
- Education: College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Systems: Ariba Buying & Invoicing (P2P) Experience is a MUST. Ariba Business Network (Buyer & Supplier), Contract, Sourcing and Supplier Lifecycle & Performance modules experience I preferred but not required.
- Skills: Advanced computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be team oriented and able to multitask.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.