13 days ago
Role: Splunk Engineer/Architect
Location: 100% Remote
Note: Looking for a Senior Splunk engineer well versed in architecture tools and belongs to Fintech/Mortgage/Finance industry background
- Understanding Splunk TAs (Technical Add-Ons) for applications
- Pulling and reviewing Syslog data
- Help in optimization of Splunk platform.
- Help to ingest security logs.
- Technology Add-on (TA)
- Engineering - Deployment, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Implementation, Installation, etc.
- Log Onboarding - Reviewing Logs, Syslogs, Security Logs, etc.
- Search Head
- FinTech Industry background needed.
- Splunk Forwarder
- Heavy Forwarder
- Architecture - Blueprints, POCs, Artifacts, etc.
- Elastic Search/ELK
Thanks & Regards,
Dexian | Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Phone: (612) 400-9347 | Ext: 1953
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.