11 days ago
DISYS has an immediate need for an Information Technology (IT) Engineer to assist in developing a state-of-the-art facility to support its government customers in space situational awareness (SSA) and responsive Command & Control (C2) as part of the larger Space Warfighting Construct (SWC) portfolio. The facility will be established as a Special Access Program - Facility inside a SCIF.
The IT Engineer will use knowledge of Desktop Support to install engineering workstations into server racks and connect to a video switching system and appropriate network. This environment will support multiple networks at different classification levels. Monthly updates and application installation support needed.
The IT Engineer will use knowledge of Audio Visual (AV) Support to ensure proper operation of the facility. Knowledge of Crestron control systems is beneficial in troubleshooting and maintaining an operational environment. Knowledge of advanced AV routing is required to troubleshoot and diagnose problems for minimal down time during system failures. Knowledge of Planar video walls, video wall processors, and prior experience troubleshooting and designing Network Operations Centers (NOC) in classified environment is highly desirable.
The IT Engineer will:
- Follow security protocols and adhere to all SCIF policies/standards as needed
- Provide maintenance of computing devices, associated peripherals, and approved software
- Install/Move/Add/Change functions
- Provide appropriate office support to coordinate and schedule equipment installations
- Perform system (re)imaging using Ivanti or other imaging technologies
- Monitor and update ticketing system (ServiceNow) to ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
- Perform periodic physical audits of end user computing devices to compare with asset DB records (deployment location, storage location, and assignee information)
- Provide "smart hands" support for remote infrastructure teams (server/network groups)
- Provide AV setup and meeting support as needed
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND ADVANCED UNDERSTANDING OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 10+ years' experience in an IT support tole, preferably as a Desktop or Help Desk tech focusing on Apple/Mac technologies
- Active Directory (new account creation and management)
- Hardware support experience (i.e., replacing hard drive, system board, etc.) - experience with HP systems preferred
- Maintenance/troubleshooting VoIP devices (i.e., Cisco Call Manager/Unity)
- Installing/supporting/troubleshooting Windows OS, MS Office, network connectivity issues, etc.
- McAfee suite of security products (i.e., ENS, DLP, MDE)
- MacOS, iOS, and Linux experience, preferred
- Inventory management, shipping/receiving and asset management to include: warehouse processes for shipping/receiving packages, asset tags, unboxing, return merchandise authorization (RMA) tracking
- Experience with ServiceNow or equivalent ticketing system
- Service delivery framework
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a high focus on customer service
- Ability to provide solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity
- Ability to plan and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines/SLAs in a fast-paced environment without supervision
This position requires an active Department of Defense security clearance at the TOP SECRET level for consideration SCI access and poly preferred at hire or must be eligible to obtain
U.S. citizens only are eligible for a security clearance and consideration
- High School Diploma required; College coursework or degree in IT studies preferred
- IAT Level-2 Technical Training Certification (e.g.: CompTIA A+) required within 90 days of hire
- Submit/Pass a 10-year Dept. of Defense background check, criminal history, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Valid driver's license/Real-ID with clean driver's history
- Applicant must have a strong work ethic, be extremely organized and detail-oriented, be a self-starter with excellent time-management, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Applicant must have excellent front-facing / face-to-face customer service skills
- Problem solving skills from active listening to, and educating, customers through resolution and a set of delivery expectations
- Excellent communication skills (in English), both verbal and written, to articulate details in a professional manager
- Position may require ability to sit, stand, walk extended distances, bend, stoop, squat and lift to 35 lbs. from the floor to desktop for extended periods of time
- $64.51/hour to $75.89/hour, commensurate with experience
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.