about 2 months ago
Dexian has immediate opportunities available with our premier customer that is a leading C5I innovator and geospatial expert in National Security. Our customer exists to deliver geospatial systems that provide services for soldiers and analysts working on national security issues. As an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) you will work as a member of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary Agile team to design, develop, and test software solutions for a complex system responsible for the collecting, analyzing, and distributing of GEOINT data to over a thousand analysts making millions of daily requests.
The ISSO must be highly analytical and able to effectively troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements, and other issues. Aside from technical skills, prospective candidates should have excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, and conflict management skills. Given the constant developing nature of information systems and cyber-attacks, the ISSO must be committed to continuous learning and system development.
As an ISSO you will:
- Coordinate with the team's ISSEs and/or Tech Leads to implement technical solutions during development.
- Coordinate and lead office ATO processes acting as primary point of contact for customer and stakeholder engagements.
- Prepare and maintain information systems Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) packages (BoE - ConOps/Customer Test Plan, SSPs SCTM).
- Be responsible for leading and performing the activities necessary to maintain the security of systems developed and maintained, as well as the security of information within those systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation for certifications and accreditation of SPIDs, assess impacts on system modifications and technological advances to include submitting all changes to the baseline to the ISO and interested parties.
- Evaluate systems for potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to vulnerabilities, implement, and document changes.
- Maintain the library of security documents necessary for compliance, and respond to any auditing requests, investigate, and resolve any reported or suspected security breaches, and establish organizational and management skills necessary for the security of complex Government systems, some of which operate in a classified environment.
- Have the ability to communicate highly technical analyses at a level comprehensible to laymen and senior-level government representatives.
Required Technical Skills:
- Five to eight (5-8) years' experience working within various system networks and classification levels.
- Experience working on-site at a government customer location.
- Experience working in DOD/IC.
- Experience with developing and maintaining configuration control documentation.
- Experience implementing services to intelligence community standards like ICD 503, NIST Risk Management Framework, and cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with utilizing compliance tools to track assessment and authorization activities (e.g. Xacta 360, Risk Vision, RSA Archer)
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat)
- Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and associative standards and guidelines
This position requires an active Department of Defense security clearance at the Top Secret level with ability to obtain SCI access and willingness to obtain a Polygraph
U.S. citizens only are eligible for security clearance and this position
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant course of study (four additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- DoD 8570 certification to include Comptia Security + and/or CISSP Certification
- Our customer reasonably expects to offer $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 annually for this position
Springfield, VA and St. Louis, MO
Our customer is a fast-paced small business that has the environment and culture of a start-up, with the stability and benefits of a well-established firm. They solve complex problems within geospatial software development and national defense to make an Immediate Impact for our nation's soldiers and analysts.
Our customer prides itself on giving employees an exceptional life experience, where creativity thrives, and challenges are simply part of the fun. We provide truly excellent benefits, including:
· 100% paid employee healthcare & dental insurance
· Paid parental leave
· 401k with matching
· Escalating vacation time
· Referral bonuses
· Tuition reimbursement
· Professional development training
· Free beverages and snacks
· Weekly catered lunches and breakfast on Fridays
Dexian and our customer are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.