about 1 month ago
Role: HR Generalist
Location: Athens, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Shift: Mon to Fri - Alternate Days - Alternates daily 7am-4pm, 8 am- 5pm, 10 am-7 pm.
Below Format is Ideal M-T 7 to 4 PM F - 8 to 5 PM
The main function of a human resources generalist is to perform the administrative functions, such as employee benefits, recruiting and interviewing, along with strategic planning and policy management. A typical human resources generalist is responsible for enhancing company productivity, increasing performance and improving business results.
* Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
* Plan and conduct new hire orientation.
* Support HR manager with gathering necessary documents and paperwork for refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
* Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices (i.e., equal employment opportunity and affirmative action).
* Knowledge of benefit and pay-scale systems.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
* 0-2 years related experience required.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.