about 1 month ago
- Cloud KRI Support will be responsible for supporting and executing various activities relating to Technology Cloud risk management, monitoring and reporting.
- The role will involve defining, collection, review, and analysis of Technology Cloud metrics, as well as remediation action plans.
- Support the implementation of Key Risk Indicator (KRI) framework.
- Work with team members and key stakeholders to develop appropriate metrics and deliver relevant and accurate data.
- Ensure reporting activities are executed and reviewed timely and resolve any requirement deficiencies.
- Collect data and information following established procedures and deliver complete and accurate reporting products.
- Create accurate and timely reports using MS Office and Business Intelligence tools.
- Manage metrics inventory.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data reported through quality assurance process.
- Support the reporting governance, escalation, and remediation of IT risks/issues.
- Conduct analysis of Technology issues, risks, and root causes
- Work with internal teams, including the Technology senior leadership team, to gain an in-depth understanding of existing risks, causes, severity rating, controls and remediation.
- Work with key stakeholders to respond to auditors and regulators questions and requests related to KRI program and metrics.
- 5-10 years of overall industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience within IT Cloud Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, or relevant line of business.
- Cloud risk monitoring, reporting, analysis, metrics, and remediation action plans.
- Analytical skills.
- Control Assessment skills.
- Technology and Cloud related experience.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.