16 days ago
Position Title: GoLang Developer
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field followed by 5+ years of experience in a modern development stack (Golang preferred).
- Experience in application design, software development, and testing, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Git on small to medium sized teams.
- Experience with open-source frameworks is a plus - especially maintaining or contributing to open source projects!
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL, Couchbase, or Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for high volume clients.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) a plus.
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks a plus.
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes, a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.), a plus.
- Strong ability to develop unique, outside the box ideas
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Knowledge of payments industry
- Experience with coding skills across a variety of distributed technologies
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.