about 1 month ago
Dexian is seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer for an opportunity with a client in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8-10 years experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Looking for a seasoned fullstack .net developer
- Tech stack: C#/.NET, .Net core
- front end- blazor, react
- looking for resources who can help maintain in the T. Rowe investment portal (TRPiM)
- need resources who are able to interact with traders on the floor- resources will be sitting on trading floor 2 days a week
- Really strong communication skills and professionalism
- Financial experience is key- someone who has worked at a similar institution (Vanguard, BCG Capital, Fidelity Investments, BlackRock, etc)
- Charles River- compliance tool, if anyone has that it's a HUGE plus)
Duration - 12+ Months
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.