about 1 month ago
- Provide technical analysis of cloud spend per account/team/environment to understand trends, to inform budget planning and business decisions about technology spend
- Create cost estimates for applications running in the cloud, in partnership with technology owners and engineers.
- Lead conversations with Senior leadership on Cloud usage and forecasted expense.
- Identify and recommend potential cost optimization opportunities and partner with engineers to address.
- Provide financial oversight and management of cloud spend.
- Analyze financial data related to cloud spends and identify trends to inform business.
- Create and periodically refresh dashboards with OKRs regarding cloud spend.
- Analyze cloud spend data to provide recommendations for cloud optimization (such as rightsizing, power scheduling etc.) and calculate potential savings.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure implementation of cloud optimization strategies.
- Define framework and leading practices to determine financial accountability, transparency, and continuous optimization to maximize business value.
- Report Cloud Cost and consumption to Leadership, using Cloud Explorer and Global tools.
- Partner with 3rd party consultants and business units to optimize cost.
- Establish budgeting and forecasting processes including show back/chargeback mechanisms.
- Develops financial projections to support planning and investment decisions.
- Define standard policies around purchasing of cloud instances, cloud resource management policy and other standard cloud services.
- Continuously monitor overall cloud spend and automate cloud budgets and alerts based on tier-based actions.
- Ensure cloud spend optimization is a continuous process and is rooted in the culture.
- 10+ years of experience
- FinOps proficiency
- Public cloud proficiency
- AWS budget and alert knowledge
- Cloud Optimization
- Technical/policy writing
- AWS services
- Cloud Cost Management
- Expense reporting
- Experience in FinOps
- Cloud Technical knowledge
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.