14 days ago
Position: Field Support Supervisor
- Will travel throughout all Texas, Tennessee, Florida, and New Orleans
The Technical Operations (Tech OPS) - Store Support Supervisor provides strategic and operational support to IT Technical Operations (Tech OPS), ITI Information Technology Infrastructure, Store Teams, Store Field Leadership, and Enterprise Desktop Support teams. The Tech OPS Store Support Supervisor oversees field service personnel who perform on-site, routine services including service restoration, installations, scheduled maintenance, and decommission of IT Infrastructure equipment.
Responsibilities include maintaining a support matrix of technology and processes matched with employee development skills. The Tech OPS Store Support Supervisor will facilitate employee development through maintaining training plans, employee service delivery, store incident management, and the development and communication of goals and objectives. Additionally, this position will support a customer centric philosophy that ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction and follow up with field leaders and end users to ensure timely resolution of issues and delivery of services. Strong relationships with IT departments and key customers are crucial to success.
- Develop a culture of customer centric store support which includes reducing store systems downtime and disruption, while maximizing value and decreasing re-work.
- Responsible for the incident management for the assigned region's store support personnel and set goals for success.
- Collaborate with regional peers and store leaders to validate store support services and incident management execution.
- Impact the operational effectiveness of IT systems by ensuring that the daily activities needed to manage the IT services and the supporting IT infrastructure are conducted in the most efficient manner possible.
- Championing operational excellence initiatives involving the continued maturing of ITIL-based processes.
- Supports their functional team and their users across their designated RTG region.
- Participates in and supports cross technology process improvement initiatives.
- Includes travel 40%-50%.
- Legal and insured motor vehicle operator
- Comfortable operating a lift at heights between 30-50 ft
- Five or more years of relevant professional work experience in supporting an enterprise desktop environment or IT Support capacity.
- Minimum of 3 years in a people management role, preferably a technical team.
- Minimum or 3 years leading a remote team
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.