14 days ago
The Office Administrator role provides administrative, operational and event support to the Public Engagement team.
- This position will maintain the Officers calendar, personnel requests, purchase requests and other work orders.
- Plan team events and supports public-facing events, including registration management in Cvent.
- The position will utilize office automation skills to support the creation of various forms of communication and support.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and submits expense reports for department management.
- Edits and distributes documents as necessary to support local, District or System meetings.
- Maintains accurate department calendars.
- Prepares confidential documentation for personnel actions and organizational communications.
- Provides back-up support for other Executive Staff Assistants.
- Supports the department officers and team by performing various activities or projects.
- Works closely with Executive staff assistants throughout the district to coordinate events and meeting schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.