17 days ago
- Minimum of 8 years administrative experience supporting Senior Director-level or higher is required.
- Excellent negotiation skills and comfortable with pushing back is a big plus.
- Enjoys challenging calendar management tasks while prioritizing many competing requests with minimal guidance.
- Ability to exercise good judgement when exposed to highly confidential information.
- Experienced at booking complicated international/domestic travel.
- Proficiency with Calendar, Mail, Keynote, Quip, Slack, and other office systems and tools are a plus.
- Your responsibilities are to support and assist a Senior leader and their team with administrative tasks and scheduling. You will work closely with leadership, building rapport and helping the team to run efficiently.
- This role demands heavy proactive calendar management using Calendar and requires mastery of manipulating daily calendars, resilience, flexibility, and problem-solving abilities.
- You will coordinate regularly with other Executives' schedules and Admins, across team as well as our chief of staff. With time, you will develop a good sense of priorities and leadership needs and be able to proactively anticipate scheduling accordingly.
- Additionally, you will help maintain the office by ensuring that supplies are available to the teams and proactively coordinate repairs and building needs with facilities.
- You will also be expected to submit or manage expense reports and book travel as needed.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.