23 days ago
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with a strong business background in Oil and Gas and strong skills working with Allegro ETRM software application.
Experience with Oil and Gas Marketing.
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL and/or C#
The key responsibilities of the Solutions Engineer focus on the development and customization of analytical tools for Oil and Gas Commodity Marketing and providing customer support for in-house and third-party software applications, particularly Allegro ETRM. The Solutions Engineer must work closely with the Development, Marketing, and Accounting Teams to ensure specifications for software deliverables are implemented accurately.
Essential Functions and Principal Accountabilities:
- Prepare specifications for new applications, enhancements, modifications, and support issues. Also, prepare application documentation as required.
- Gathering requirements for new projects and enhancements for existing products working with the design to model and develop business processes
- Develop and enhance Allegro class event extensions using C#
- Building and customizing UI views in Allegro using the Visual Model and Data Model
- Creating/using SQL queries for issue resolution and reporting using tools like Crystal Reports and/or Spotfire
- Provide database development, enhancements, modifications, and support services for assigned projects in Oracle
- Data analysis & Customer Support: Analyzing day-to-day production issues and identify short term/long term solutions
- Tracking and appropriately escalating production issues; Understanding business and providing solutions and support
- Testing and supporting the deployment of applications
- Supporting application releases and change management functions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- 5 plus years' experience with Allegro or similar ETRM software
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas industry, particularly Marketing or Accounting
- Excellent team leadership/project management skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to Gather and document business requirements and develop system specification documents
- Working knowledge of query/reporting tools such as TOAD, Crystal Reports/Business Objects, SQL, and Spotfire
- Experience with relational databases-Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with Python, Elasticsearch, and or SingleStore a plus
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.