about 1 month ago
Job Title: Lab Technician
Location: Boise ID (Onsite)
Duration: 6 months
Shift time: 12 hr. shift-Day to Night.. 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am-will not be rotating shift.
- Execute routine area operations to ensure daily tactical throughput needs are accomplished.
- Perform strategic workstation duties to identify and address issues limiting productivity.
- Quickly respond to lot management issues such as holds, lockups, terminations, missing data, or tracking issues. Escalate to applicable groups as needed, via proper esc.
- Identify capacity issues and modify temperature conversions/equipment group holds, equipment group modification.
- Submit remedy cases, own issue until all clear.
- Identify and act on opportunities to coach fellow team members.
- Collaborate with Equipment Support (ES), Engineering, to drive improvements in equipment setup, equipment productive time, job releases, PER accuracy, tracking and Has basic knowledge of UNIX as it applies to the systems?
- Demonstrates understanding of the Oven Console and ability to troubleshoot/recover ovens using the VNC.
- Complete initial Failure analysis before handing off to PFA group for additional analysis.
- Entrusted to identify and restart locked up ovens WIP Management:
- Ability to build MAM Inventory reports.
- Review hold lots and prioritize what can be resolved and escalate as needed.
- Provide support for the optimization of area scheduling tools.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to monitor status of key bottlenecks.
- Ability to assist Equipment support with PM's, Kit Changes.
- Entrusted to run Mega Sort
- Perform Equipment inventory audit and update hardware page.
- Experience with Lab Experience if not have associate degree.
- They will be handling Tester- Electrical
- Having multiple Locations
- Do initial Failure Analysis
- Using Several software Program
- Reviewing the document-Periodic and annually
- Mentoring and training new team members
- Basic Understanding of Unix is mandate.
Quality and Safety:
- Perform 6S audits and safety walkthroughs.
- TPM Page
- Support human Quality Deviations with follow-up identifying training opportunities or procedure gaps.
- Provide support and back-up to the supervisor for safety and mustering coordinator duties.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of pass downs.
- Create new procedures to support area training. Identify the training need and create training references to address it.
- Complete area training and certification on new procedures.
- Review and update assigned PDR documentation as scheduled.
- Mentor TA - conduct individual and group training sessions where necessary.
- Identify opportunities using examples to coach area TA to proactively address operational inefficiencies.
- Work with the supervisor to support and develop new training.
Associate degree preferred.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.