about 1 month ago
Technology Project Coordinator
General Description of the Engagement:
The PC will proactively manage the technical and functional work of a large-scale effort to replace & upgrade web/online and point of sale (POS) payment systems. This role will be part of a larger team, working under a Senior Project Manager, and the ideal candidate will have experience in business/systems analysis, financial or payment systems, and/or API integration development.
Engagement Start Date & Duration, Weekly Hours
The start date is as soon as available. The engagement will be 40 hours per week, reporting to the PMO Manager. The duration of the engagement is expected to be for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Employment Location: This is a hybrid role. The primary work locations are work from home (within the State of Colorado) and with a requirement to work on-site twice a week.
- Project Coordinator activities include; resource management in a matrix structure, Budget & Vendor Management & project status reporting, project planning and scheduling, under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager
- Write user stories with the 3W (the who, the what, and the why) format as well as document Acceptance Criteria using the Azure DevOps tool)
- Partner with multiple agencies to understand known and needed business processes, system requirements, and integration requirements
- Create and maintain functional process analysis documentation such as data mapping, process flows, and requirements documents which identifies and recommends resolution of any process/system/integration-related gaps with the pre-existing templates provided by the project team
- Perform technical & business process evaluation, analysis, along with recommending fixes
- Partner with the QA team and agency stakeholders to support User Acceptance Testing when needed
- Follow TS best practices, including documentation, project, and change management processes
- Facilitate the technical architectural review process.
- Other general project management responsibilities
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Have experience with Payment, Billing and/or Accounts Receivable systems
- Ability to work on multiple project or system simultaneously
- Experience with workflow analysis, integrations/APIs, and overall ERP System design
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS) or other Lifecycle management tools such as JIRA
- Gather, refine, and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks, and issues
- Experience writing user stories/requirements
- Experience with data mapping activities, creating and maintaining flow diagrams using Lucid Charts and/or Microsoft Visio
- Experience managing process analysis and improvement activities which impact multiple teams/departments
- Experience identifying, recommending, and delivering recommendations which improve enterprise-wide systems
- Have strong system analysis skills to drive business and technical requirements processes including experience developing Change Requests and vendor management in a municipal or county government environment
- Experience managing vendor deliverables to contract specifications
- Excellent expertise in the ability to drive tasks to completion and resolve issues and risks.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office, Project, SharePoint and Teams
- An ideal candidate will be seeking to gain experience in preparation for the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) or PMP (Project Management Professional) credential
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.