3 months ago
Dexian is seeking a Developer-Full Stack Senior for an opportunity with a client located in McLean, VA.
- Develop data filtering, transformational and loading requirements
- Define and execute ETLs using Apache Sparks on Hadoop among other Data technologies
- Determine appropriate translations and validations between source data and target databases
- Implement business logic to cleanse & transform data
- Design and implement appropriate error handling procedures
- Develop project, documentation and storage standards in conjunction with data architects
- Monitor performance, troubleshoot and tune ETL processes as appropriate using tools like in the AWS ecosystem
- Create and automate ETL mappings to consume loan level data source applications to target applications
- Execution of end to end implementation of underlying data ingestion workflow
- Leverage and align work to appropriate resources across the team to ensure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way
- Understand capabilities of and current trends in Data Engineering domain
- At least 5 years of experience developing in Python, SQL (postgres/snowflake preferred)
- Bachelors degree with equivalent work experience in computer science, data science or a related field.
- Experience working with different Databases and understanding of data concepts (including data warehousing, data lake patterns, structured and unstructured data)
- 3+ years experience of Data Storage/Hadoop platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests
- Solid understanding of software design principles
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.