28 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Desktop Technician for an opportunity with a client located in Owing Mills, MD.
- Deploying new hardware to end-users (PCs, laptops, thin clients, virtual machines, monitors), imaging pcs and laptops, software installation and troubleshooting
- Replacement of PCs that are at the end of their lease cycle, and configuration of virtual machines
- Preparation of desktops and other equipment for disposition. Properly recording all related desktop hardware data into the asset management system
- Extensive experience with desktop hardware, installing software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity
- They must be customer service oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and with Excel
- Must be organized and have good written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently, but also work as a member of the team to meet the larger team goals
- Occasional travel to other Maryland offices to work as needed
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.