22 days ago
Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Holland OH 43528 United States
Duration: 3 Months (Contract to hire)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidates should have 3-6 years' experience supporting PC Hardware and software.
- Comfortability providing hands & feet support for Server and Network is a plus.
- Experience supporting mobile data plans, mobile networks, and devices is a plus.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups. Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders, and replaces parts as needed.
- Network connection issues, track network connections back to network switches.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support if unable to resolve.
- Interacts with customers, responding to routine technical questions or request for information.
- Top 2 Skills - Deskside Support, and Customer Service,
- Work hours - M-F 8 am-5 PM.
- Deskside support role doing hardware repair, troubleshooting of hardware and software images, IMAC tasks, no on-call.
- A+ certification is a plus, experience a minimum of 3 years.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.