about 1 month ago
Position: Desktop Support
Location: Midlothian TX
Duration: 6 month Contract to hire
IV: 2 rounds of interview
- 3+ years of desktop support experience
- Experience assisting w/ mainframe issues - mostly implementations
- Experience in assesing service tickets (ticketing system: Service Now) and escalate appropriate tickets to Network Infrastructure Team (Cisco apps, core issues, AD issues beyond password changes / basic user help) and willingness to "own" the ticket even after escalated.
- VM Ware experience a plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that result from employee laptop/desktop computers and peripherals.
- Ensure customer issues/tickets are resolved in a timely manner. - Ticket System: Service Now
- Assist end users with packaged software and some basic support of critical applications.
- Software installations and license tracking and support.
- Provide hardware support to end users (laptop, desktop, related accessories, printers, copiers, telephones, etc). Work closely with Corporate IT on hardware purchasing and asset management.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.