about 1 month ago
- You will forecast demand, inventory, and multi-channel sell through. Generate weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet financial objectives. Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
- You'll analyze product sales and find opportunities to drive partner groups to appropriate action.
- You will partner closely with regional product planning teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements. Coordinate with Marketing and New Product Operations teams to set launch quantities of new product introductions and to ensure smooth product transitions.
- You will collaborate with the global procurement teams to allocate constrained components, ensure raw material inventory targets are achieved, and minimize material obsolescence during product transition.
- Present product updates and recommended actions to Operations executive management team on a weekly basis.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the product planning process, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion.
- Less than 10% required travel.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.