17 days ago
Job Title : Dealer Marketing Coordinator
Location : Atlanta, GA 30354
Duration : 12 months contract + Possibility of extension/Fulltime
Pay range: $21.75 to $23.00 hourly.
Schedule: in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (work remotely for rest of week).
* The role is perfect for someone somewhat newly out of school with a Marketing degree. Similar entry-level Marketing experience would be seen as a plus.
The Dealer Marketing Coordinator will effectively support the Manager, Dealer Marketing and department efforts by directly managing specific components of the company Dealer Marketing Services program. This position will directly manage of the full inventory of dealership marketing and point-of-sale assets, monthly marketing reporting, the Dealer Marketing budget and supporting processes, as well as the creative review and approval process.
- tProcure, schedule, and facilitate all distributions and updates of dealer point-of-sale materials, such as marketing materials and showroom display assets and outside suppliers, including new vehicle color & trim updates, marketing materials, as well as other company marketing assets.
- Effectively manage the ordering, storage, and fulfilment of company marketing assets made available for the US dealer network via the Dealer Marketing Materials website as well as effectively managing return on investment for these items for company.
- Preparation and analyzation of quarterly Marketing Department & Area Marketing reporting related to key marketing metrics, annual dealer marketing plans, as well as preparation of the monthly marketing report document.
- Manage Dealer Marketing Department accounting, finance, and procurement responsibilities to ensure fully accurate and compliant processes related to planning, forecasting, and executing financial budget responsibilities.
- Effectively manage the Dealer Marketing creative review and approval process including coordination with various company departments and agency partners.
- Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies at Company.
- Ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising.
Experience (Job and Industry): 2 years' experience in marketing and/or marketing communications.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of the Company brand.
- Extremely well organized; excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Works independently, without frequent direction.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter, capable of establishing priorities, and ability to work independently.
- Possess business acumen and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all company employees, vendors and Dealer personnel.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.