17 days ago
Job Title: Database Analyst
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
Job Duration: Contract through June + annual extension
- Provide T-SQL, PL/SQL programming daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Troubleshoot and document resolutions to correct system errors, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Create and test database code, daily, to perform system functions as defined in system enhancement tickets, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Provide reports, analytical research and communications to management, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Three years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server T-SQL programming inclusive of stored procedures, functions, triggers, scheduled jobs, and database links.
- Three years of experience with Oracle and SQL server relational databases, On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Decision Support System (DSS).
- Two years of experience with development and maintenance of UNIX shell scripts.
- Two years of experience with process automation using Python version 2/3 or PowerShell 7 or greater.
- Two years of experience with version control management tools (GIT).
- Two years of agile development specifically in using the SCRUM framework.
- Two years of experience in CI/CD delivery pipeline.
- One year of experience in container and container orchestration technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Two years of experience in Service Incident Reporting using multiple concurrent systems.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.