18 days ago
Job Title: Database Analyst
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL (Hybrid)
Job Duration: 12 month contract + extensions
- Experience in Oracle Database
- Provide overall migration assistance for Oracle Database to Azure.
- Provide recommendation and guidance in developing a strategic plan to migrate current Oracle and SQL-backed applications to public cloud.
- Advise Department on a pathway of governance for achieving Department program objectives.
- Create and maintain technical documentation of the future system architecture.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Two-plus years of progressive cloud database experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases
- Experience with integration and deployment of SQL with outside sources and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team-collaboration skills
- Experience with Azure SQL Databases (i.e. single, elastic, Managed Instance, IaaS)
- Azure Data certification
- Working knowledge of ETL tools (i.e. SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- Data Warehousing, specifically Azure Data Lake, Snowflake or equivalent
- Experience defining database systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.