16 days ago
I came across your profile over Job Board and it is looking great .I have a great job opportunity with one of our direct client.
please go through the JD and help me out with your interest.
I would really appreciate if you can help me out with your updated resume.
Position - : Sr. DLP Specialist
Location - : Tampa, FL
Duration - 12+ Months
* Develop DLP policies, response rules and allow/block lists based on business requirements
* Identify policy tuning/enhancement opportunities to reduce false positives
* Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the business requirements.
* Documents existing process in technical model format
* Lead testing efforts by defining, developing and implementing practices and procedures for complete end user test plans
* Facilitate the implementation of approved IS tools and identify/recommend new or improved security solutions or emerging technologies
* Mitigate risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impacts to business, and required corrective actions and develop security solutions
* Ensure IS compliance and seek opportunities to enhance the efficiency of IS policies and procedures
* 6-10 years of relevant experience
* Strong knowledge of Symantec DLP policy development
* Additional technical certifications are preferred (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISA, CISSP, CISM)
* Demonstrated ability to research and apply current information regarding data leakage protection
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
* Proven influencing and relationship management skills
* Proven analytical skills.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.